2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Store User's end device and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the Store User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his or her individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
3. The Store uses two basic types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
4. The Store uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available in the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication in the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Store's websites are used;
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
5. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the Store User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. Cookies placed on the end device of the Store User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
8. More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of your web browser menu.
9. Remember that the Controller of your data is: Shopify.
11. You can always correct or rectify your data, withdraw your consent at any time, and even request the transfer or deletion of your data. Your data is necessary to complete the order. Your data will be stored for as long as necessary to protect your rights (e.g. warranty or limitation period when purchasing a product). If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us: email@example.com. Your safety and trust is the most important thing to us.